REO Red Book

REO Red Book 2017

Issue link:

Contents of this Issue


Page 221 of 235

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE CONTACT ME ONLINE CONTACT ME ONLINE CONTACT ME ONLINE 220 VIRGINIA // GLEN ALLEN Scott McClaine Rick Talley Kevin Turner Lifelong Realty, Inc. 11404 Woodford Court Glen Allen, VA 23059 804.262.3916 phone 804.539.3657 cell 804.354.6006 fax Oakstone Properties 2012 John Rolfe Parkway Henrico, VA 23238 804.247.4705 phone 804.247.4705 cell 866.349.4436 fax Century 21 All-Service 20886 Timberlake Road Lynchburg, VA 24502 434.239.2121 phone 434.665.7575 cell 434.239.4200 fax IN REAL ESTATE SINCE: 1994 IN REO SINCE: 2010 Bio Angela is my wife and partner for life. Together we run a team of about 30 licensed agents, creating a powerful sales force for your assets. We currently sell 31 percent of our REO listings in-house while the other 69 percent is sold by working collaboratively with agents in other companies. We have systematized our marketing to ensure massive exposure for all our REO listings. This includes virtual tours, mobile websites, and YouTube videos. We have quick turn times, and all tasks are checked by at least two sets of eyes before they are turned in to you. Accuracy is important to us. Technology Used Equator, RES.NET, HUD, Sugar Clientele Sage Acquisitions, Matt Martin Real Estate Management, Virginia Housing and Development Authority, Ofori & Associates Counties Served Petersburg, Richmond, Dinwiddie, Midlothian, Disputanta, Providence, Forge, Colonial, Heights, Hopewell, Henrico, Hanover, Charles City, Goochland, New Kent, Amelia, Prince George, Powhatan, Louisa Services Loss Mitigation Services, Preforeclosure Services/Analysis, Property Preservation, Security Stabilization, Trash-Outs, Valuation Services Accreditations CRS, GRI, ABR, RDCPro, CRB Affiliations NAR, VAR, RAR IN REAL ESTATE SINCE: 2004 IN REO SINCE: 2004 Bio I am an experienced REO agent with a proven success record who provides great customer service and protects my clients' interests at all times. My team and I have a proven record of success in managing all facets of the marketing and sale of REO properties. We are located in the Richmond, Virginia metropolitan area and service all areas of central Virginia. We are experienced REO agents who get the job done. Technology Used CoreLogic iClear, RES.NET, DARES, Equator, REOTrans Clientele Olympus Asset Management, Specialized Asset Management, BB&T, Nations First, AHMSI/Power-REO, Brighton REO, TREO, Citi Financial Altisource Counties Served Richmond, Northumberland, Westmoreland, Essex, Middlesex, Lancaster Services Preforeclosure Services/Analysis, Loss Mitigation Services, Property Management, Property Preservation, Security Stabilization, Trash-Outs, Valuation Services Accreditations CDPE, Basic REO, Advanced Valuation BOSS, SFR, CitiFinancial, DARES, RES.NET, Equator, RDCPro Affiliations RAR, WAAR IN REAL ESTATE SINCE: 1992 IN REO SINCE: 1996 Bio I am more than just a real estate agent. To attain the designation of Realtor, I proved I am knowledgeable and experienced above and beyond the legal requirements. As part of the Realtor network, I will cater to all of your real estate needs with top-notch professional practices. I am the broker/owner of Century 21 All-Service with 26 years of experience. Technology Used RES.NET, Equator, LPS Desktop Invoice Management, DispoSolutions, FIS Desktop Invoice Management Clientele Fannie Mae, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, National Default Management, HSBC, Nationstar Counties Served Lynchburg City, Franklin, Amherst, Appomattox, Campbell, Bedford Services Property Preservation, Security Stabilization, Trash-Outs Accreditations Equator, e-PRO Affiliations NAR, VAR, VRC e-mail website e-mail website e-mail website

Articles in this issue

view archives of REO Red Book - REO Red Book 2017